Caleta de Fueste, Fuerteventura
The TA International Town House is situated on Fuerteventura in the northern part of the purpose-built English-speaking resort of Caleta De Fueste, 62 miles off the coast of Morocco.
At just 4 miles away from the Airport, close proximity to the Island’s capital (Puerto del Rosario), central location, and good bus links, Caleta De Fueste is a great base from which to explore the island for those that are adventurous. For those that are not and just want to relax it boasts two 18-hole golf courses, three main beaches and a marina, which offers water-based activities, including scuba diving, jet-skiing, sailing and even Catamaran day trips.
1 x Kitchen
1 x Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
1 x Lounge with TV & Firestick, Amazon Echo, and WiFi
4 x Bedrooms - Sleeps 10 people
2 x Bathrooms
A small terrace with access to two swimming pools.
Though the resort is not close to any of the long and beautiful stretches of beach that Fuerteventura is famous for, Caleta de Fuste offers safe and family-friendly beaches protected by rocky reefs and breakwaters.
Caleta consists of two distinct parts: a northern part stretching inland from the marina and main beach, and a southern part with golf courses, a shopping centre and another stretch of beach. This whole area was created for tourism, and as such there is no town centre to speak of, with most restaurants and bars to be found within a short walking distance of the house.
The Atlantico shopping centre, a 15-minute walk from the house, boasts a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley and British-oriented shops and cafes as well as a casino and even a Mcdonald's.
Caleta also caters to those who wish to see the island either as part of an excursion by coach, trike (https://fuertetrikes.webs.com), off-road buggy, or by hiring a car.
NOTE: The layout of the house may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties and very young children due to the number of stairs in the property.
It is always difficult to recommend places to eat as each person has their own preferences however, here are a few excellent places:
1. O’Fado – A Portuguese restaurant which serves beautiful cod dishes.
2. El Patio – Typical Spanish restaurant with excellent food
3. Fado Rock – A very well know and well-liked Steak house
4. Kolb Steak House – Excellent steakhouse, amazing value for money full English breakfasts.
5. Ascension – English restaurant with excellent food
6. Fusion 22 – Round the corner from the house. One of the best Indian restaurants on the Island
7. Fun In The Sun – Excellent English food at very good prices.
There are lots of British bars and cafés, all of which serve typical ‘holiday’ food.
There are so many places to drink in Caleta that it is impossible to mention them here. Our advice is SHOP AROUND as you will find very expensive prices in places such as “The Irish Pub” to amazingly reasonable ones such as “The Dog And Duck”.
As you would expect, all of the bars offer a Happy Hour at some time of the day.
There are many things to do in Caleta or further afield, depending on if you are all adults or are a family with children. Certainly, a day trip to Corralejo is well worth it. Especially if you wish to visit the Water Park. Corralejo is about a 40-minute drive from Caleta, you can catch the Bus, which takes about 2hrs (changing at the main station in Puerto Del Rosario), or a Taxi will cost about 75 Euros.
Hiring a car on Fuerteventura is very cheap, with the best-value cars offered by Auto Reisen.
ACUA WATER PARK
OASIS WILDFIFE PARK
PUERTO DEL ROSARIO
- The TA International Town House is NOT a traditional holiday let. The property is for the sole use of TA staff and staff of selected business partners.
- The employee or business partner employee must be one of the guests staying at the property.
- The fee payable is a contribution to the cleaning, utilities and maintenance of the property and is significantly below the average tourist rental cost for a property of this occupancy. The fee is 75€ for the whole property based on the number of nights booked and is not per person.
- A 50€ Non-Refundable deposit will by payable at the time of booking.
- The balance needs to be paid 4 weeks prior to the booking.
- Check in time is from 3 pm. In some circumstances, an earlier check-in time may be possible with advanced notice.
- The property must be vacated by 11 am. In some circumstances, a later checkout time may be possible with advanced notice.
- All damages must be paid for.